Wednesday, August 7, 2013
City Girls Don't Mow Lawns
I'm 30 years old and just mowed a lawn for the first time. I'm not sure if its pathetic or just amazing that I never even touched a lawn mower before. A couple weeks ago my husband showed me how, but today was the first time I did it all myself. I have decided I like mowing our lawn. It's a horrible lawn only partly grass and a lot of weeds. But it gave me great pleasure to work on the lawn all by myself. I suppose it helped that my 2 year-old couldn't come up and bother me--a complete 45 minutes with no interruptions by my child! wow! I told Jake that I would be happy to mow the lawn all the time as long as he looks after the toddler the whole time. I think we have a deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment